 Administrative / General / 11329
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I'm sorry to reply to my own post, but I forgot to add that CLSotW was a key player in the end of my dark ages (along with cheap promotional sets at Shell gas stations). Seeing all of these great creations by AFOLs made me want to dig my (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Wow, cool, I didn't know that! --Todd (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)