 Administrative / General / 11320
Re: New homepage for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:28:31 GMT

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:
BL has a cool feature for the discussion forum. It has a calender
showing posts by date: http://www.bricklink.com/calendar.asp?v=F
If I'm out of town for a weekend, it makes it very easy to pick up where
I left off.

What Lugnet should *really* do is keep track of read and unread posts,
like a proper newsreader. Even better than a calendar. But that's a major
change that's going to take a while to get implemented.

Not that there's anything wrong with the calendar idea -- basically an
extension of <http://news.lugnet.com/news/traffic/>.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>