 Administrative / General / 11317
Re: New homepage for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:52:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dwight Abernathy wrote:
   So what was all this about? http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=14522&t=i&v=a

I have two words to explain why some people are getting disatisfied with LUGNET: “membership packet”

I’ve been a ‘member’ for a while and I couldn’t give a rip for a ‘packet’. The pros of LUGNET by far outweigh the “at the time was a good idea but now that it’s only Todd and time marches on so, eh, whatrya gonna do?” missing membership packet...

If folks are that concerned about the lack of receiving something in the mail when they joined, then, well, I don’t know about their appreciation of LUGNET.

Ask not what LUGNET can do for you, ask what you can do for LUGNET ;)

Dave K