 Administrative / General / 11297
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Have you considered switching to something like kagi.com? I haven't used them as a supplier, but I have as a customer, and I've gotten automated stuff from there before. And they seem to suck less than Paypal. (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)