 Administrative / General / 11290 (-5)
  Re: Quatro newsgroup, but no Racers newsgroup?

(...) I think you're using the words "ridiculous" and "seriously wrong" a little lightly.... (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Quatro newsgroup, but no Racers newsgroup?

So Quatro got its newsgroup, but RACERS still doesn't? This is ridiculous. Why not put it under Duplo? Something is seriously wrong here. When I asked for a Racers newsgroup, many people agreed. Racers is a much more popular theme among adults than (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Attachments?

Odd.. I have never seen attachments in messages before? (URL) use Outlook to read Lugnet) Is something broken on the server or is it possible to post attachments nowadays? /Joakim (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  PASSWORD RESET x2

Sorry to have to ask, but I lost all my cookies - can I have a new passowrd e-mailed to me please. I need to update my set lists as people want to buy things that I don't have for sale anymore! (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: DNS outage, service restored

(...) Hey, this same thing just happened to the Washington Post, so I guess Todd's in good company here. See (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact