 Administrative / General / 11236
  Re: New subgroup for .org.it.itlug

(...) I believe it is possible, similar things have been done before. Todd has to do the setup. An alternative, which I think the Aussies pursued, was to get the charter for their group changed to allow trade talk. ++Lar (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New subgroup for .org.it.itlug

(...) That would work. However, a sub ng would help in keeping the trade posts separated from the rest of our traffic. The benefit is that those not interested in the trades can easily ignore them, and also that the annoucements have better (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)