 Administrative / General / 11230 (-5)
  Re: New newsgroup for Bricklords?

(...) No! I don't think Frank meant it like that at all. But when traffic in an existing group gets to a certain level and it looks like it might be sustained, not just a flash in a pan, and it subcategorizes logically, it's certainly a valid thing (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New newsgroup for Bricklords?

(...) Am I talking too much? ;-) ~Mike (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.gaming)

  New newsgroup for Bricklords?

Hmm, do we need a new newsgroup for Bricklords? Frank (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: How do you guys do it?

(...) Ditto what Kevin said. I look at my ships from five years ago, compared with FdG (see the left side bar in .build.military), and then Takao ((URL) and there's a definite progression, aside from size of course. It's a simple process of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: password resets

(...) Thank you! (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact