 Administrative / General / 11202
Re: annoyingly repetitive test of whether posting works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:37:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
test

Rats!  I was expecting repetitive test postings...

These postings ARE repetitive, because I find myself posting here "to see if
LUGNET is accepting posts" rather more frequently than I'd rather, because
LUGNET is  exhibiting "your post was not accepted, return code 0" behaviour
rather more frequently than I'd like.

The next repetition will occur the next time I notice that, so save that canned
response for then!

(FUT admin.general because it has to do with the health of the server)