 Administrative / General / 11188
  Re: The LEGO Racers theme should have its own newsgroup.

FUT: lugnet.admin.suggestions I have to agree. I just discussed something similar with the folks over at brickset.com - eventually they agreed. Even though it started as a subset of technic, it has expanded and is truly it's own Lego theme. Now all (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: The LEGO Racers theme should have its own newsgroup.

(...) Yup. I would also add that creating a .technic.racers subgroup is a BAD idea - Racers is in no way a subtheme of Technic, as many sets have nothing to do with Technic. (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)