 Administrative / General / 11137
  Re: Seriously...

(...) Okay. I apologize to you, Todd -- because there may be an aspect to this that is like my being rude to someone else in your home, and for that I am sorry. I don't apologize to anyone else, and I specifically do not ask that the offending post (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)