 Administrative / General / 11135 (-5)
  Re: New colors and other info

(...) Also; can we have a "bad word" filter or block? Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: New colors and other info

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti wrote: (snip) Richard should request that this post be cancelled, as it is clearly an egregious violation of the ToS. I would ask that everyone try to exercise restraint in this discussion. Let's not fan the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: THANK YOU!!!...!!!

(...) It would take a *very* large script to replace ME! Just ask me, I'll tell you. (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: password reset request

I also need a password reset. My member number is 1130. Jonathan Nichol (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: THANK YOU!!!...!!!

(...) Hush now or Todd will have you replaced with a very small script! :-) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact