 Administrative / General / 11125 (-5)
  Lost Passwords and the frustration that it brings...

(...) Well his support to members is appalling... Not even a response. Nothing. You've met my wife, she's not someone to vex. She just wants to post and update her profile! Most frustrating... TFM (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: DCC reversing loops

(...) 404s are so unfriendly! Even a generic custom 404 page saying to try replacing (URL) with (URL) might be good... you're already returning a custom 404 as it is, it's all fancy and purple and stuff. (...) Did. (I realise you're not just talking (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: set guide error message

(...) I just got another one of these. This time on set 1374. An internal server error occurred: Died at /usr/home/lugnet/pdb2/pdb_m2.pm line 110. Ray (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Problem with authentication e-mails

Hello, I have recently tried to make a couple of posts, but I have not gotten the authentication e-mail for either of them. Is there any way for you to check to see if authentication e-mails have been sent, to see if the problem is on your end or on (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  membership

its been 2 months to the day since i made a donation towords membership, and was wondering if there might be any news as to when the next group was being added. thanks in advance -travis kunce (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact