 Administrative / General / 11122
  Problem with authentication e-mails

Hello, I have recently tried to make a couple of posts, but I have not gotten the authentication e-mail for either of them. Is there any way for you to check to see if authentication e-mails have been sent, to see if the problem is on your end or on (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)