 Administrative / General / 11063
  Re: Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

(...) Of course that would be a minifig MOC... Davis was asking about non-minfig MOCs. Of course the answer is that if no specific group exists for your post, lugnet.general is usually an appropriate place. Frank (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

(...) I don't see any mention of MOCs in the .general charter, so I figured .build is the basic catch-all group. (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

(...) .build works, but .general works also (while I feel that .general gets overused, I still feel it's an acceptable place to post any mocs that don't fit into any of the theme groups, my impression was that .build was more a place to discuss (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)