 Administrative / General / 11040
  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

(...) Any updates on this? I can't unsubscribe and I'm about to go on vacation. I don't want to spam everyone with my out-of-office replies. -Duane (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

(...) Hello? -Duane (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)