 Administrative / General / 11013
  Re: Sig help?

Hi Gil, I'm not an administrator, but I had a similar problem when I was creating a page for myself on Lugnet. You can read about it in this thread: (URL) net result is that Lugnet has an Image Size Cache, so that it can efficiently display images (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Sig help?

Excellent! Makes perfect sense and thanks very much for your kind help Andy....looks just right now. Cheers & thanks, -Gil (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)