 Administrative / General / 11012
Re: Sig help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 12:55:45 GMT

Hello all,

Any ideas? I have a feeling it’s a problem on my end.

Cheers & Thanks, -Gil

In lugnet.general, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Howdy,

Fooling about with this sig business. Anyone know why this keeps getting squashed into a smaller square? Has there been governances put on the sig size?

The original image is only H 95, W 209.

Any ideas?

Cheers & Thanks, -Gil