 Administrative / General / 11011
    Re: "The Matrix:Reloaded " & "X2 :X-Men United" available in DVD now —Rick Clark
   (...) Hi Todd, I've seen this behavior in a few other people's posts. One other thing that I notice is that if you view the entire thread nested on one page, the offending post appears correctly. But if you view the entire thread linearly on one (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: "The Matrix:Reloaded " & "X2 :X-Men United" available in DVD now Todd Lehman
   (...) Correctly meaning wrapped (which is technically the incorrect way to display super long lines), or correctly meaning with no line breaks (e.g., true to the literal representation of the line)? (...) I don't think I've seen this. Can you point (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)