 Administrative / General / 11005
  Re: Error in link jump?

Hey Eric, Those links can't have a slash at the end. They just need to end in the .htm -Andy Lynch (...) res://C:\WINDOWS\SYS....htm#(URL) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Error in link jump?

(...) Ahh I see thanks Andy, I just kept looking passed it. And here I am bothering Todd. He's got universes to oversee, atoms to fuse, solar sytems to nurture, and I goofed and added slashes! I'll ride home in a little yellow bus. BUT I AINT GOING (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)