 Administrative / General / 10981
  I'm going nuts!

I'm after reinstalling windows/outlook express again, and can't post. I keep getting the '441 New users start here...' message. I've checked (URL) after logging in. In OE the name, email and organisation fields are the same (copy and past) as the (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I'm going nuts!

(...) Ronald, Looks like you've got a 'From:' line mismatch. According to the dead-articles file on the server, you tried to post as: From: "Duq" <lugnetpost@duq.tmfweb.nl> but the server only recognizes you as: From: "Duq" (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I'm going nuts!

Thanx. Funny thing is, when I went to the setup page it showed my earlier attempt to use lugnet@... as address. This was rejected, so I changed it to lugnetpost@... Anyway, the whole thing is working again..... Duq "Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)