 Administrative / General / 10980 (-5)
  Re: Problem with Password page?

any advance on this, I've forgotten mine too, luckily I've set it to leave me logged in, but I'll be stumped if this PC gives up the ghost. (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet admin icons?

(...) I always imagined it as a selection when writing the post, it would be too much trouble to relogon as a different user each time you need the other "identity". Jake and other LEGO employees has this option too, but with the little LEGO-logo. (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Password reset please.

Could someone please reset my password? My user number is 189. -Andy Lynch (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003

(...) Yes! This is exactly the desired practice, in my view. I've (re?) included trains.org but set FUT back to the group that in my view, is best to host the particular discussion (of Fullerton Railroad Days...), the group specific to the SCLTC (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unifying LUGNET user types

Hey Todd, Thanks for the heads up on the new changes and ideas. They sound great! I have been thinking that being able to "save" threads I was interested in would be cool. Good job. And I have brown eyes so I get to be big shot! :) Build On, Josh PS (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact