 Administrative / General / 10955 (-5)
  Re: Monkeypede

(...) something like this: (URL) string "/1812/poo.ldr" should be in the environment variable PATH_INFO. (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) I was using Mozilla (on Windows 2000) and was unable to get it to display. --Bill. (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

(...) I'll take a look at it today and get you fixed. I think a couple other people are experiencing a similar problem. --Todd (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

Hi, I'm currently subscribed to receive lugnet.space and lugnet.starwars by e-mail. Works a treat and I get lots of mail. However, I now want to unsubscribe (and continue reading by NNTP). When I go to (URL) and enter my email and confirmation code (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: *Un-opened* Lego Sets for sale

(...) Brian, While I'm sure your intentions are good, the announcement group isn't really an appropriate place to post a sale, even if it's due to a major change like moving to a new house. I'm sure there are many people, like me, who subscribe via (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact