 Administrative / General / 10947
    Re: Still spammin! —Scott Arthur
   (...) I've had this about 10 times. My mail server intercepts it every time. It's getting to the point that I'm tempted to see what it'd do. Does anyone know? Scott A (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Still spammin! —Tore Eriksson
   (...) I already fell for that temptaion. According to Norman Anti-Virus, it is some kind of worm/trojan. I don't remember its name, but it's probaby Gibe.B. The reason McAfee's SpamKiller let it pass through is that it doesn't filter mails with (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)