 Administrative / General / 10934
    Re: New World LUG Map demo —Larry Pieniazek
   I find these two conflicting posts very conflicting: (URL) is it? Does this technology work with IE only as Bill says? Or does it work with multiple browsers on multiple platforms as Dave says? I ask mostly because I'm curious. (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)