 Administrative / General / 10907
  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) Sounds good. Thanks for the efforts, Todd. I don't like writing down passwords but when you don't have to remember them for, like, a few years, you tend to forget them. Willing to test your implementation once you get it done (no rush--e-mail (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

any advance on this, I've forgotten mine too, luckily I've set it to leave me logged in, but I'll be stumped if this PC gives up the ghost. (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)