 Administrative / General / 10850 (-5)
  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) Not true. I have NT and it appeared to load the images just fine. There was, however, an error message at the bottom of the screen that said "Unrecognized DOCTYPE declaration. Image might not display correctly" It appears to be displaying (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) SVG does not appear to support Win NT[?] :( Scott A (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  New World LUG Map demo

Hey all, I've been working on a brand new mapping facility for charting LEGO organizations worldwide. It's for mapping all types of LEGO user groups (LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc.) as well as for events (BrickFest, BricksWest, NWBrickCon, LEGO World, etc., (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !!

  delays in membership activation

FYI.. I've been moving, and so got a bit behind in processing LUGNET membership applications. I'm sorry for the delays and am catching up now. -Suz (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Split and partial World LUG Map maintenance

(...) Sorry, yes, I meant a public demo. I had to get up at 5am Sunday morning for a NELUG train show and consequently fell short Saturday night. I do have something ready now for a demo but I want to add two more things first that will really make (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact