 Administrative / General / 10841
10840  |  10842
Subject:
Problem access my skip filter settings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 06:54:09 GMT

I realized I was filtering some groups I wanted to be seeing (doh!), and
went to adjust my settings, and received the following error when I clicked
the link:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, lugnet@pair.com and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

This happened earlier today, and again just now.

thanks,

James