 Administrative / General / 10778
    Re: New UK Bricklink store - NinjaBricks! —Kevin Wilson
   James Casey wrote in message ... (to lugnet.announce) (...) What should we do about posts like this which are wildly in the wrong place? Email the poster and gently and politely let him know? Reply publicly likewise? Ignore it and let the admins (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New UK Bricklink store - NinjaBricks! —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) Well, only one of the 3 groups was out of place (lugnet.announce) - and, IMHO, it was only a questinable post to .announce, and not worthy of strong censure. (...) I think one announcement is acceptable, as long as followup is set to .publish (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)