 Administrative / General / 10775 (-5)
  Re: LUGNET Guide updates (Mon Feb 10 2003)

(...) I believe the change is in the spaces in "Mission Deep Sea". If you look at the source of the html post, you'll see it changed from " "s to regular spaces. Also, in my email client, it looks like this: ... / Mission| Deep| Sea' to ... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Guide updates (Mon Feb 10 2003)

(...) Ummmm, can anybody else see what changed here? Cos I can't.... ROSCO (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: ORDB / blocked e-mails

(...) Removal doesnt happen instantly - see (URL) may be more problems with lugnet.com, I'm sure the admins are working on it. FUT: .admin.general ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Request update of link to "De Bouwsteen"

Dear Admins, Twice I've posted a request to update the link to our local website in the lugnet.org newsgroup, wich was the location suggested on the LUGMAP - World page for making such requests. Unfortunately, no admin seems read lugnet.org anymore. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newserver Help (!)

Dan, thanks. I've emailed you as well. Please remove yankeejason <AT> comcast.net from all lugnet email subscriptions. If you need a list of groups i'm subscribed to, please mail me. Thanks again, and appologies once again for wasting newsgroup (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact