 Administrative / General / 10772
  Request update of link to "De Bouwsteen"

Dear Admins, Twice I've posted a request to update the link to our local website in the lugnet.org newsgroup, wich was the location suggested on the LUGMAP - World page for making such requests. Unfortunately, no admin seems read lugnet.org anymore. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)