 Administrative / General / 10740 (-5)
  Re: finding a password

(...) what's your member number? (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  finding a password

How do I find out what my password is. It seems I forgot mine. =( Chris (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) You still missed a spot. Look where new members enter their postal address, and especially the IMPORTANT note: (URL) Straaberg, Denmark (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) Same goes for 1793 but I was not expecting it, my attitude was more if I do receive something it would be cool. I apriciate all the work they (the ppl. behind Lugnet, Suz, Todd & more) have done along the road and I don't hold anything against (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) Andy, I'm sorry there has been so much confusion about all of this. A large part of it is my fault. As of 14 Sep 2000 we intended to remove all mentions of member packets in the activation emails that go out. However, at that time, I missed a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact