 Administrative / General / 10737
  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) Same goes for 1793 but I was not expecting it, my attitude was more if I do receive something it would be cool. I apriciate all the work they (the ppl. behind Lugnet, Suz, Todd & more) have done along the road and I don't hold anything against (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) Heck - I'm member 446 and I've never received my packet either, so I wouldn't hold your breath... I would say if you have never received your packet, you ain't getting one :) -mark (2) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)