 Administrative / General / 1072
Re: Still getting cad.dev through e-mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
Last week, I unsubscribed myself from all the groups in favor of getting
them via nntp.  The e-mail subscription page indicates that I am not
subscribed to any groups now.  However, I still seem to be getting
lugnet.cad.dev by e-mail.

I take it your mail is automatically forwarded from utah-inter.net to
geocities?

What can I do to cancel this?

At the News-by-Mail page

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/

type in the your other e-mail address (which is still subscribed to
lugnet.cad.dev) and its confirmation code, then click Continue and select
lugnet.cad.dev and click Update Subscriptions.

--Todd

p.s.  If your utah-inter.net address is obsolete and you can't receive mail
there anymore (which is necessary to obtain your confirmation code), let me
know and I'll remove you by hand.