 Administrative / General / 1065
  Re: Robotics sub-groups

(...) I agree with your gut- go with one group at first. I suspect it will be a relatively quiet group anyway. Dave (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotics sub-groups

I also think that RcxCC can perfectly live in the nqc group. One suggestion: it might be good to have a more general announcement group such that e.g. new releases of RcxCC can also be announced to people that are not yet using nqc. Something like (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)