 Administrative / General / 10639
10638  |  10640
Subject:
Updating viewed member profile information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 04:52:36 GMT

To whom it may concern, probably Todd, I wanted to make you aware of a
problem I am having with my member info. Recent I moved to NC from IN. After
updating my member profile, I see my state flag is still IN. Also, I posted
a message today and I noticed the email address associated with my login is
showing as my Indiana email address and not my North Carolina address. I
updated my info about three weeks ago. Did I perhaps not change it in the
right location? (The only place I am aware of is in the member profile
area.) Perhaps a necessary update on the database side is not occuring.
Thank you for looking into the matter.

Nick Goetz #200