 Administrative / General / 10637
10636  |  10638
Subject:
Set not yet in the db
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:07:33 GMT

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Corey Gehman wrote:

Erik L. Knopp wrote:
I visited one of the Toys 'R' Us (TRU) locations (Maplewood, MN, USA) in
my area this weekend. There I found what appears to be another version
of Creator set #s 4106/4179/7825. It is a blue bucket with #7837, and
appears to be a TRU exclusive (there is an 'EX' in front of the item
description when the price (US$14.99) is scanned.)  Set #7837 has 600
pieces versus the 500 reported for the others.

I've taken some pictures of the bucket and inventory of them.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cgehman/Sets/7837_front.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cgehman/Sets/7837_inv.jpg

The idea book had all four part numbers (4106/4179/7825/7837).

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/