 Administrative / General / 10632
10631  |  10633
Subject:
Change of email on posts & Membership packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 01:35:59 GMT

Hello.  I am writing to the powers that be about two items.

1.  Next to my name, my email work email address is shown.  I would like to
alter my name, if possible, and also change the email address.  I will
gladly give my reasons in private.  If you could tell me how I could do so,
I would greatly appreciate it.

2.  I became a member in October of 2000.  I have yet to receive the
membership pack.  I received an email a while ago saying that I was going to
be sent this package, but I never did receive it.  I was wondering if the
package is still part of membership, and, if so, how and when can I get my pack.

You reply and assistance is greatly appreciated.