 Administrative / General / 10563
  Link to 'LEGO Bulk Ordering' needs update?

Dear Administators, I've noticed that on page (URL) under 'Links & Resources' the link 'LEGO Bulk Ordering' still points to an old and, if I'm not mistaken, obsolete version of the on-line shop. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Link to 'LEGO Bulk Ordering' needs update?

(...) Still works, -Rob. (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Link to 'LEGO Bulk Ordering' needs update?

(...) Sorry, Rob. I should have explained further. The link still works, but the pages it's refering to, are no longer a good representation of the Shop at Home bulk brick assortment. With 'obsolete' I mean that Shop at Home doesn't seem to update (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)