 Administrative / General / 10507
Re: Current Admins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:41:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
Out of curiosity, who are the current admins. I noticed that Dan did not
have a LUGNET logo next to his name. Or is that because he does not post
with a LUGNET domain address?

correct - you will see a logo only if I post from a dan@lugnet.com address.
For obvious reasons, a post about Peeron updates doesn't come from that
address :)

Dan