 Administrative / General / 10504
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:24:26 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Richard Marchetti writes:
It was a rhetorical question.
No, you began with a statement that I think was intended to imply quite
specifically that I am a whining child.  It was also in direct reply to my
own post.

Ok guys, take this to another group -- like .off-topic.debate or something.
This part of the thread isn't about BrickFest anymore...

It was also posted to lugnet.admin.general, if you look more
carefully.  It should've been a FUT, not an Xpost, but it *is* the
right place for this sort of thread...

--Bill.

    "When it comes to humility, I'm the GREATEST!" -- Bullwinkle J. Moose