 Administrative / General / 10490 (-10)
  Re: Replying to posts

(...) Well, perhaps you should block it. I thought in the past there was a policy that mailers that were known to cause threading problems would be blocked. (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

(...) AFAIK, that is how it works. When you subscribe to a group, you do not get mails from it's sub groups. Dan (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Replying to posts

(...) only "fix" we can do is to block his mailer (Juno something or other), and force him to use a standard email/web browser/news program. He could do this on his own, without being forced to do it though. Dan (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

(...) I'm *still* hoping for an official, from-the-Admin answer to the question, "Is this how the email subscription service works?"... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Replying to posts

Can someone please help Tim out? His error is really annoying me and I feel that it can be fixed somehow. Jeremy Scott No offence Tim, I am not mad at or annoyed by you, just the error which is attached to you. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) Yes, the original poster is whining. I agree with Suz though. Tom's and John's responses aren't particularly helpful. They are just the sort of thing which starts a bickering war (which I truly hope this will not degenerate into). On the other (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: PartsRef help...

(...) Also, the "help" page has no left margin space, making it somewhat hard to read. Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Please delete this post

To Whom It Concerns: Please delete the following post: (URL) am the author of the posting and I would like it removed because it will cause confusion. Please do not remove the subsequent post of which I am again the author. Many thanks, Richard (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Aquazone Sidebar

Could the link in the aquazone sidebar for Soaking Wet be changed to the new address... (URL) you! Felix Is anyone listening? (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact