 Administrative / General / 10470
Re: Discount code clarification and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:07:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:
Second, we felt that any reasonble person would naturally assume that LUGNET
was getting some sort of kickback related usage of the coupon code.  (Coupon
codes often work this way as an incentive for the named party to help with
advertising and promotion.)  It was important to us that any potential for
confusion be cleared up.

Oh, I agree, this is really a reason. Thank you very much for the
explanation, Todd!

Have a nice weekend,

René