 Administrative / General / 10469
    Replying to posts —Tim Rice
   To whom it may concern, My name is Tim Rice and whenever I reply to a lugnet post from my home computer using Juno as an e-mail service, the reply starts a whole new thread. Evidence of this can be found by searching for "hi here" a thread series (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Replying to posts —Jeremy Scott
   Can someone please help Tim out? His error is really annoying me and I feel that it can be fixed somehow. Jeremy Scott No offence Tim, I am not mad at or annoyed by you, just the error which is attached to you. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Replying to posts —Dan Boger
   (...) only "fix" we can do is to block his mailer (Juno something or other), and force him to use a standard email/web browser/news program. He could do this on his own, without being forced to do it though. Dan (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Replying to posts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, perhaps you should block it. I thought in the past there was a policy that mailers that were known to cause threading problems would be blocked. (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)