 Administrative / General / 10466
Re: patience please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:38:05 GMT

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> writes:
Hi all, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I really want to
reply to here.. • [...]
There's a flurry of private mail too. And my regular LUGNET
duties. oh, and I still have that.. "job" thing to go to. :-) So,
please be patient with me. I'm trying to put care in my
writing. Sometimes these things take me hours. I'm sorry.

Thank you for posting this!  The absense of messages like this is
exactly what people meant whey they said "sitting on your hands".  If
it isn't obvious that you're doing anything, there is a certain
temptation to assume that you're doing nothing.

A message like this makes it clear that is not the case, and puts our
worries at ease.  Please make an effort to post messages like this
whenever you are feeling like you are unable to catch up; it will help
prevent accusations of idleness from lugnetters....

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!