 Administrative / General / 10453
Re: Posting to the future......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 05:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David VinZant writes:
I just posted to LUGNET.Trains and noticed it said that I posted it on
Saturday June 8th at about 4:30am. And its still only Friday the 7th about
9:30pm.

What time zone are you in? LUGNET server uses GMT for internal times. If
you're in Pacific or Mountain that seems about right to me. (I forget if
eastern is 6 or 5 off GMT at this very instant and am too lazy to look it up
even though it's probably an easy google away...)

Net net, it's working as designed, IMHO.

So I just thought I would brind this up so someone else nows about it.

Dave

PS I hope this is the right place to post this.

Either here or admin.nntp probably.

Hope that helps.