 Administrative / General / 10400
Re: Request for new group .build.sci-fi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 23:24:42 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
On Thu, 2 May 2002 16:31:50 GMT, "Jude Beaudin"
<shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote:

<g,d,r>

Jude

FUT: lugnet.admin.general

If that's not the right place either please change it.

This is a suggestion I've been thinking about, mostly since I want to
build MOC's from the 5th element (probably wont for a year or so but
nevertheless).

I suppose most SciFi building end up in lugnet.space today?

If this is a serious request, please consider calling it .build.sf or else
build.science-fiction.... thanks.

Not sure that this new group would be needed though.

Let me second both points. On the 2nd point, please see the discussion
about lugnet.build.fantasy for my thoughts.

Frank