 Administrative / General / 10393
  Plurals of words does not bring back a match.

I was looking for the 3963 Space Positioning Rockets on the lugnet guide, but couldn't find them until I looked up the Space category itself. I tried rocket (singular of rockets) but that didn't bring back a match. Is there a way to get the lugnet (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Plurals of words does not bring back a match.

(...) By default, Partsref does full-word matches (as you noticed). You can get around this by tagging one, some or all of your search terms with asterisks (*). In this case, you might have searched for 'rocket*'. There is a brief help page for (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general)