 Administrative / General / 10326
    Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost —Larry Pieniazek
   I have posted a stab at a FAQ on this topic on this for various reasons. (partly because I kept looking for one to refer to when guiding newbies about multiple posting and didn't find it) (URL) comment on it if you would, to help make it better and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

        Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost —Kerry Raymond
   If using Internet Explorer as an NNTP interface to LUGnet, when preparing a "New Post" or "Reply to Group", you need to select "View -> All Headers" (not the default setting) in order to set the FUT field. Kerry (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost —Cary Clark
   (...) When I go to nntp:rec.toys.lego for instance, Internet Explorer 5.1 on the Macintosh and IE 6.0 on the PC both launch the associated news reader, which defaults to Outlook Express. Outlook Express 6 has the View -> All Headers setting, but I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)