 Administrative / General / 10306
Re: Criticism of LUGNET's homepage (was: Re: newsticker)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:02:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Thomas Main writes:
[snip suggestions]

Thanks for your post. When it first appeared, I printed it out, along with a
copy of the homepage. I edited and sketched a new version which should be up
soon.

Sorry for it taking so me long... the homepage is one of those things I work
on so much that it's never done. That is, I expect too much to allow just
any minor improvements. I have a million mock-ups that never got executed...

Anyway, keep those comments coming! Esp when the new page appears.

-Suz

ps- the Minifig Generator was pulling 800MB/day and costing me a bundle to
host. I'm looking into alternatives now, but meanwhile if you should want to
access it, use "index2.html"