 Administrative / General / 10124
    Re: "I done it again..." - Sir Robin, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Re: "It's not my fault!") —Dan Boger
   (...) trying to find this in the logs, I can clearly see multiple POST requests from the webserver from you. This, on it's own, doesn't mean much. Do you "preview" before you post? did you change anything in those messages, and then repost? LMK Dan (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: "I done it again..." - Sir Robin, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Re: "It's not my fault!") —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Yeah, actually, I DID preview these, but only edited the second pair before posting...but I do that often enough without it posting twice, and these messages had the same content in each pair, not the original and edited versions... Matt (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: "I done it again..." - Sir Robin, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Re: "It's not my fault!") —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well, I just noticed these 3 posts: (URL) posted the 6784 version, but it was while slashdot was still having an effect, and got the "server unavailable" message. I wasn't sure if it posted, so I added a few words, and posted again, the 6785 (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)